Be the first in Sweden
with SWEDISH 5G
What you can expect with 5G
Faster cutting speeds, higher top speeds and shorter response times.
With 5G in Sweden, we ensure a robust and reliable connection, also in the future.
It also makes it possible to manage more connected devices at the same time, in everything from smart cities to smart homes.
Benefits of 5G
In addition to much higher speeds, it will also be possible to manage more connected devices at the same time, in everything from smart cities to smart homes. With more devices connected, there is an increased demand for faster response times, i.e. how quickly different devices communicate with each other, which 5G meets in a much better way.
It also enables technologies such as AR (Augmented Reality) and VR (Virtual Reality) in a way that has not been possible before.
- Faster browsing and file transfer
- Streaming with higher video resolution
- Better quality video calls
- Less buffering
- Better online gaming experiences
- A more reliable network at high load
- Self-driving cars, safer roads and big environmental gains
- Development of personalised healthcare, including at a distance
- Personalised shopping and more efficient inventory management
- Connected and automated logistics
What does 5G mean to you?
What the evolution from 4G to 5G will mean in practice for our society is still in the future. But the future is almost here. Most people agree that a more stable, faster and more secure mobile network will open the door to new technological advances and more digital services. Find out more about the benefits 5G can bring to you, both as an individual and as a business.